18-19 March 2019
Caliper Corporation invites you to attend training for Maptitude Geographic Information System for Windows. Caliper training is the fast, cost-effective way to learn how to make the most of your Maptitude software investment. The 2-day training will focus on using Maptitude in the UK and Europe.
Overview Day 1: (18 March 2019)
- Use Create-a-Map Wizard to quickly map and analyze your data, apply styles, and add themes
- Learn how you can use Maptitude to map and analyze data
- Control map layers and their settings with the Display Manager
- Visualize your data using thematic tools including color, symbol, pattern, scaled-symbol, chart, dot-density, and 3D themes
- Learn the basics of data management such as clicking on a map to view information for that location
- Learn how to create and use multiple, named selection sets (database filters)
- Add imagery to your maps such as Google Earth
Overview Day 2: (19 March 2019)
- Present your data using report layouts and use your maps in other programs
- Locate your data by postal code, city, pointing, value, and by coordinate
- Use GIS analytical tools to create circular buffers and “hot-spot” density grids, and to overlay your data with demographics or any other mapped dataset
- Learn about database joins and attaching your data to map features such as postal boundaries
- Use the powerful district and territory creation tools, including non-overlapping zones, as-the-crow-flies service areas, overlapping zones, and street based districts
Cost and Registration:
The training will be held at Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa, Chesterton OX26 1TH. The cost is US$1125 for the 2-day course (including snacks and lunch) with no additional charges.
Advance registration and payment is required. If you need to cancel and you notify us at least two weeks before the class, we will give you a full refund. If you notify us less than two weeks before the class, we will give you a 50% refund. If you need to reschedule, please notify us at least two weeks before the class so we can assign you to another class.
In addition to classroom training, Caliper also offers web-based training.