12-16 March 2018
The 5-day Travel Demand Modeling with TransCAD classroom training course is designed to help you understand TransCAD and how to use it effectively and productively, with a focus on transportation planning and forecasting.
Topics covered include:
- Creating maps
- Spatial analysis and geocoding
- Managing geographic files
- Creating and using networks, route systems, and matrices
- Data preparation for planning and forecasting
- Trip generation
- Trip distribution
- Mode split
- Production-attraction to O-D and time-of-day transformation
- Traffic assignment
- Transit networks and shortest paths
- Transit assignment
- Origin-destination matrix estimation
- Planning utilities
- Batch tools
- Introduction to GISDK
Cost and Registration:
The 5-Day TransCAD training class will be held at our Newton, Massachusetts headquarters and runs from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day.
Advance registration and payment is required.