The FREE Consumer Expenditure Data contains annual household expenditure estimates for nearly 400 different products. These purchases can be almost anything, from food, like chicken and eggs, to property taxes or even loan payments. The layer can be added to any Maptitude 2020 map.
Because of the variety of fields contained in this data set, it has a wide range of use cases:
- Finding the total or average property taxes of an area
- Examining how utility costs, such as electricity and fuel, vary by location
- Establishing a new facility or franchise location based on regional spending
- Discovering how consumers around your current locations are spending their money
- Getting a detailed view of the purchasing power of consumers in an area
- Forecasting growth of an area based on their purchases of certain products
A PDF guide is installed with the data and includes information on installing and using the data.